Van Loveren has been in the Retief family since 1937 when Hennie Retief snr acquired the land in the Robertson Valley and named it after Christiena van Loveren, an ancestor of his new bride, Jean van Zyl. From humble beginnings Van Loveren has grown to become South Africa’s leading family-owned winery, known for their consistency, award-winning wines as well as innovation.
Van Loveren has a large variety of wine ranges, including Van Loveren, Rhino Run, Four Cousins and Zandvliet. Please see our website for more info.
– From Cape Town take the N1 towards Worcester
– At the 2nd set of traffic lights as you enter Worcester, take the turn-off right towards Robertson (R60)
– At the 4th set of traffic lights (Debonairs is on your right hand side), take the turn-off left towards Robertson
– At the 1st set of traffic lights, take the turn-off right towards Robertson (R60)
– Robertson is about 40km further
– Keep going straight, driving through Robertson
– As you leave the town you’ll get to a small traffic circle
– Take the turn-off right towards Bonnievale (R317)
– Van Loveren is located some 11,5km down this road, on the right.
|Fax:||+27 23 61 51336|